Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw. Brined, fried chicken thighs in soft toasted buns with cole slaw. All products linked here have been independently Stir-fried rice noodles with shrimp, pork, and vegetables. Make this chicken fried rice your main dish or serve it as a side along with one of my other tasty Chinese recipes.
Let marinate while preparing the other ingredients. Stir Fry Chicken with Homemade Sambal, served with sedap lemak rice, signature coleslaw and soy lava egg. Promotional Set! ( Rice) Tom Yam Roasted Whole Leg.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fried rice and chicken with coleslaw. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Brined, fried chicken thighs in soft toasted buns with cole slaw. All products linked here have been independently Stir-fried rice noodles with shrimp, pork, and vegetables. Make this chicken fried rice your main dish or serve it as a side along with one of my other tasty Chinese recipes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fried rice and chicken with coleslaw using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw:
- Take 7 cups of rice.
- Make ready 1 cup of peas.
- Make ready 2 of big size of green pepper.
- Make ready 2 handful of green beans.
- Make ready 10 of big sized carrots finely shredded.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized cabbage finely shredded.
- Prepare 2 of big sized fresh tatashe (pepper).
- Make ready 20 cl of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 of table spoon of thyme.
- Prepare 2 of big sized onions chopped.
- Get 1 of full chicken (shredded).
- Get 1 of table spoon full of turmeric powder.
- Take 3 cubes of seasoning (Royce).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of cow liver (quarter kg).
- Prepare 2 of bulbs of spring onions (chopped).
- Make ready 1 of table spoon or powdered pepper.
Served with fragrant rice and signature coleslaw. Chicken, rice, soy sauce and shredded egg stir fried together. This is a very simple recipe. Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft.
Steps to make Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw:
- Wash the chicken and put in a pot..
- Add one cube of seasoning.
- Add one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add a cup of water and allow to steam until it becomes tender..
- Separate the chicken from the stock and fry the chicken until it is golden brown..
- Wash the rice thoroughly and put in a pot. Add the meat stock and a little water and allow to cook until the water is dried..
- Set your cooking pot on fire and allow to dry.
- Pour about 20cl of vegetable oil and allow to heat.
- Add the sliced onions and stir. Add the chopped green beans, peas, tatashe, green pepper, powdered pepper, thyme, turmeric and cow liver..
- Continue to stir as you add each ingredient one after the other until the colour is right..
- Add the cooked rice and stir until the mixture is even..
- Cover the pot and allow to cook for 10 to 15 minutes and you are done with the fried rice..
- Wash the shredded cabbage and carrots thoroughly and put in a basket allow the water to drain..
- Serve the fried rice and chicken with the coleslaw..
Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. Fried Chicken with fried Potato and Ketchup, Current Price. And fried rice can be soggy and tasteless if it's not done right. Here are my full instructions and tips (plus video) for making perfect fried rice. From boiling the rice and choosing your wok to preventing sticky rice and getting the temperature right.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fried rice and chicken with coleslaw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!