Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pulled Pork is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pulled pork using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 2 kg of pork leg (cut into large chunks).
- Take 2 of onion (roughly chopped).
- Make ready 2 of carrot (roughly sliced).
- Get 1 of lemon grass stalk.
- Take 3 Cups of cheapest white wine.
- Prepare 1,5 L of homemade chicken stock.
- Make ready 10 g of chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 10 g of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 10 g of sliced ginger.
- Get 10 g of cumin spice.
- Get 1 bunch of thyme (leaves).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pulled Pork:
- Pan fry pork leg sealing off the meat to lock in flavour and giving it a more presentable look. Seasoning each ingredient as you go. Once finished frying the pork add to the slow cooker or deep dish. Add herbs and spices..
- In the same pan as the pork add the onion, carrots, garlic and ginger fry until veg is sweating. Add white wine to deglaze the pan and burn off the alcohol. (If you smell and it burns your nostrils that would be the alcohol reducing). Add to the pork in the dish..
- Add chicken stock to cover the pork and slow cook it for apporximatly 6 hours. Until meat is soft and easy to pull. Pull out the pork and get rid of the bones. If using the oven cover it with tin foil and cook at 150'C.
- To get the gravy just blend excess pork fat with the liquid and veg (except the lemon grass) blend it and add half back to the pulled pork to add flavour and juices..
- Best served as a panini, pasta or pie. People will be amazed with this amazing meat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!