Giada's Farmer's Pasta.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, giada's farmer's pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Giada's Farmer's Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Giada's Farmer's Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have giada's farmer's pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Giada's Farmer's Pasta:
- Take of Butter for greasing pan.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 6 oz of pancetta, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of whole milk.
- Take 3 cups of heavy cream.
- Get 8 oz of fontina cheese, grated.
- Make ready 4 oz of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Get 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take 6 oz of provolone cheese, grated.
- Take 1 lb of rigatoni pasta.
- Get 3 tbs of italian parsely leaves, chopped.
- Get 3 tbs of basil leaves, chopped.
- Get of Salt and ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of course bread crumbs.
- Make ready of olive oil for drizzling.
Steps to make Giada's Farmer's Pasta:
- Butter a 13×9 by 2-inch baking dish. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and saute until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to a small bowl. Pour off all but 1/4 cup of the pan drippings (if necessary, add more oil to the pan drippings to equal 1/4 cup total). Reduce the heat to medium. Add 3 teaspoons of garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the flour and whisk for 2 minutes..
- Gradually whisk in the milk and cream. Bring to boil..
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rigatoni and cook until almost al dente, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes. (The pasta will continue cooking in the oven.) Drain pasta and add directly into the cheese. Add the parsley, basil, and pancetta and toss to coat. Season the pasta mixture, to taste, with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta mixture to the prepared dish..
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. Add the bread crumbs and toss to coat. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the pasta mixture. Drizzle the top with extra-virgin olive oil and bake until the sauce bubbles and the bread crumbs are golden brown, about 20 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food giada's farmer's pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!