Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkish brownies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkish Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Turkish Brownies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook turkish brownies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Brownies:
- Get 50 g of Salted Butter.
- Make ready 80 g of Double Cream.
- Make ready 125 g of Dark Chocolate (preferably 70%).
- Make ready 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rosewater.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped Pistachios.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of white chocolate callets.
Instructions to make Turkish Brownies:
- Preheat oven at 180degree Celsius. On a double boiler, melt cream and butter, remove from heat and add in the dark chocolates. Stir till the chocolate melts and set aside to cool slightly..
- Pour the chocolate mixture in a mixer, stir in the brown sugar till well combined. Add in eggs on at a time and mix well. Gradually add in the cocoa powder and flour and stir the mixture well..
- To the batter, add in Rosewater, pistachios, raspberry and white chocolate till well combined. Pour the batter in a lined 9X9 square pan and bake for 30-40 mins..
- Let cool for 10 mins before slicing and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turkish brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!