Taco Mac' n cheese.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco mac' n cheese. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taco Mac' n cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Taco Mac' n cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook taco mac' n cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Mac' n cheese:
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Onion powder.
- Make ready of Cajun.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Prepare Tablespoon of margarine.
- Take of Milk.
- Take 2 slices of American cheese.
- Prepare Box of Mac' n cheese.
Steps to make Taco Mac' n cheese:
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun, and half taco seasoning packet. You can use a full packet of taco seasoning but just add to taste. Everyone's taste buds are different. Then cook until slightly browned or done..
- Cook the box of Mac' n cheese according to instructions on the back of the box. I put my noodles in after the water has started boiling and let them boil for 10minutes, then I add in the butter, packet of cheese the Mac comes with, milk, and add an extra 2 slices of cheese. Let it cook, stirring frequently so it doesn't stick, until all the cheese and butter is melted and mixed together.
- Combine the Mac' n cheese and the seasoned ground beef together. Mix together well and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food taco mac' n cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!