Pizza Pasta Salad.
You can have Pizza Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of pasta (any smaller shape).
- It’s 2 cups of assorted veggies (whatever you'd like to use).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, cubed or pearls.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic, grated or finely minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of dried basil.
Pizza Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. I used bowtie pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl and set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Set it aside..
- Add your veggies to the pasta. I used diced red onion, diced bell pepper, and small brocoli florets. Use whatever you'd like. Then add the mozzarella, parmesan and sliced pepperoni. Toss it all together..
- Pour the vinaigrette over everything and toss to combine. Chill for 2 or so hours before serving. Store covered in the fridge..