Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts. They are both tender and delicious, and they look good too.
Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm crusty rolls. Herb Chicken Skillet with Spinach and Tomatoes. Learn how to make the perfect weeknight dinner with this tasty chicken and spinach recipe. You can have Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta
- Prepare 17 oz bag of dry spaghetti or spaghetini (any long pasta I'm sure will do).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced tomatoes (canned or fresh), I used canned diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning already in them.
- You need 3 cups of fresh baby spinach (or 1/2 box or bag of frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed).
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water gathered before you drain the pasta.
In this video we will see how to make Palak chicken Recipe. Palak means spinach, and this recipe features yummy chicken pieces in a silky smooth spinach. Add spinach, in batches, until wilted. Serve creamed spinach spooned over chicken with bread, if using.
Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta instructions
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to directions. Save your water from here before you dump your pasta to drain.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, heat the oil, season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken over medium high heat 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through. Move the cooked chicken to a cutting board and cut into slices.
- In a second skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then chop into pieces of just crumble it… Your choice.
- Pour off half the bacon fat back into the larger skillet. Over medium heat – add garlic, tomatoes, and spinach and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine. Add heavy cream, Parmesan, and 1/2 cup pasta water. Stir again then let simmer 5 minutes or so.
- Add the spaghetti and toss until fully coated. Add chicken and bacon and toss again to mix. Serve sprinkled with additional Parmesan if desired. Enjoy!!.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is a deliciously creamy cheesy casserole and one the whole The combination of spinach and artichokes with chicken in this casserole is so good that even the. Chicken cutlets stuffed with spinach, feta, ricotta then breaded and baked to perfection! Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve with rice. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe! How to Make Chicken Spinach Meatballs.