Chicken veg mix pattie. #ramadan #iftar #snacks Thumbs up, and SUBSCRIBE if you love food and this video! Have you tried the chicken pattice in any Monginis store in India? They are one of my favorites.
Combine chicken, onion, parsley, egg, garlic, sea salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Add mayonnaise and stir to combine; the mixture will be quite soft. Follow Chicken Pattie and others on SoundCloud.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken veg mix pattie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#ramadan #iftar #snacks Thumbs up, and SUBSCRIBE if you love food and this video! Have you tried the chicken pattice in any Monginis store in India? They are one of my favorites.
Chicken veg mix pattie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken veg mix pattie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken veg mix pattie using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken veg mix pattie:
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken mince.
- Take 3/4 cup of carrot chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Make ready 1 of big size chopped potato.
- Get 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- Take 3 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 300-400 gm of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Recipe: Tasty Chicken veg mix pattie. How to Prepare Yummy Chicken noodles. Recipe: Perfect Chicken Chana Dal Masala. How to Make Delicious Mixed chicken dal.
Steps to make Chicken veg mix pattie:
- Chopped all veggies.
- Take a pan add oil and add onion and saute.
- Next add ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder and fry for seconds.
- Add chicken mince and fry for 1min.
- Add remaining veggies and fry all together for another 2mins add salt and cover the lid for 1min then open and add black pepper, chilli flakes give a mix turn off the flame.after that add green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Take a bowl add maida (all purpose flour) add salt and 3tbs refined oil now make a soft dough.
- Take a portion from Doug and roll it then cuts into rectangular shape sheets.
- Take a piece of sheet put the prepared stuffing to centre.
- Then turn the sheet from one end then brushing the upper side with water then take other side and seal.
- Press other two sides also with finger.
- Take a pan add oil and heat in heated oil add patties and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Lollipop chicken – dry version. Chicken Liver Saute En Pattie Shell Two Veg. Put the sweet potato into a medium saucepan, cover with water. Make them slightly larger than the muffins because they will shrink when cooking. To be honest, with the seasonings, I think many people can't tell!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken veg mix pattie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!