Baked Penne pasta in red sauce😍😍.
You can have Baked Penne pasta in red sauce😍😍 using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Penne pasta in red sauce😍😍
- Prepare 1 cup of penne pasta (or any small pasta).
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cubed chicken breast (1-inch cubes).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion (about 1/2 a small onion).
- It’s 1 of cloveI garlic, minced.
- It’s 4-5 of diced tomatoes with juice.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh -leaf coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s of Few black olives.
- It’s of Jalepenos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
Baked Penne pasta in red sauce😍😍 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200degrees C.Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until just tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain pasta into a large mixing bowl..
- Meanwhile, put the oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the onions and garlic, stirring to combine, and cook until the onions are soft and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes more. Put the chicken mixture into the bowl with the cooked pasta. Add the tomatoes, cheddar cheese, coriander, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine..
- Place the mixture in a buttered 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish. In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs and the Mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the pasta mixture. Top with jalapenos capsicum black olives and sprinkle oregano leaves..
- Bake until the top is golden brown, about 30 minutes..