Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamed avocado and lime chilled pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamed avocado and lime chilled pasta using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta:
- Take 1.5 cup of dry shell pasta or short pasta of your choice.
- Make ready 1 of ripe avocado.
- Get 1 of large tomato or 2 med tomatoes.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of vegan mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- Get To taste of Salt & pepper,.
- Get of Chopped cilantro and/or jalapeno for garnish.
Instructions to make Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions..
- Drain well, set aside to cool..
- Peel avocado and remove the pit..
- Put avocado in a food processor together with chopped cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise and garlic paste..
- Blend it until it’s creamy..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Transfer the avocado sauce to a medium sized bowl..
- Slice tomato(es) into small squares..
- Add sliced tomato to avocado sauce..
- Add cooked pasta and toss them well..
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and/or jalapeño on top..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamed avocado and lime chilled pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!