Spicy Penne Pasta in White Sauce.
You can cook Spicy Penne Pasta in White Sauce using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Penne Pasta in White Sauce
- It’s 3 tsps of Cornflour maida or.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese cube.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilly Red flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- It’s 4 cloves of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion Chopped medium size.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 200 g of pasta Penne.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsps of Carrot Chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsps of beans Chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of Cheese cube.
- You need 2 tsps of Olive oil.
Spicy Penne Pasta in White Sauce instructions
- To make white sauce heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and chopped onion, saute in low flame till onion become transparent. Add flour and saute for few seconds, not allow to turn brown. Add milk and stir continuously to avoid lumps. When starts thickening add oregano, thyme, red chilly flakes, pepper powder and salt. Add grated cheese and keep aside..
- Boil water in a pot with salt and oil. When water starts to boil add pasta and heat it till pasta get properly boiled, then drain the water..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and vegetables and saute for 1 min in low flame. To this add the white sauce and pasta and mix well. Finally, add grated cheese and serve hot..