Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta. Stir and cook the mixture over medium until the cream cheese. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside.
Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan. This creamy chicken and pesto pasta is one of those easy weeknight meals that tastes amazing yet doesn't take a ton of time to pull together. It's made with a store-bought pesto, cream, and parmesan cheese which makes it so quick and flavorful! You can have Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of Basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Pasta of choice.
This creamy pesto chicken pasta is pure comfort food. This is one of those simple pasta dishes that looks impressive, yet it's easy enough to make on busy weeknights. I like making the creamy pesto sauce with this flavorful homemade basil pesto recipe however, on busy days when I'm short on time. Creamy Pesto Chicken With Pasta / Pesto Chicken Recipe.
Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Add basil leaves into a food processor and process until coarsely blended. Then add the pine nuts, chopped garlic, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper and process until coarsely blended..
- Add pasta in generous amount of salted boiling water and cook until al dente according to the package directions..
- Meanwhile in a pan on medium heat with a little bit of olive oil cook chicken breasts. When the chicken is almost done cooking rub some pesto sauce on the chicken and put it into the oven at 350?F Fahrenheit (I used a toaster oven). Turning it over after couple minutes. Cook the chicken for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and golden..
- I'm another pan heat heavy cream on medium until simmering. Then add a little bit of Parmesan cheese and mix until the sauce thickens..
- Back to pasta. Drain and immediately add to the cream sauce. Save some pasta water to loosen up the pasta if needed. The. Add the pesto sauce and combine. Toast the pasta in the pan for 3 minutes or until well combined. Then add the chicken breast and serve..
Pesto pasta with chicken breast, mushroom and sundried tomatoes. Add pasta and pesto to the skillet. Stir in cream, and cook until the sauce is thickened. Adjust salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, and serve with freshly grated Parmesan. This creamy chicken pesto pasta recipe is comforting, delicious, and super easy.