Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta with ground beef | one-pot pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One-Pot Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. One-Pot Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta with ground beef | one-pot pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta:
- Make ready 500 gr of ground beef.
- Make ready 2-3 of onions.
- Get 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- Make ready 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- Take of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Make ready of mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of parsley.
Steps to make Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta:
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pasta with ground beef | one-pot pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!