Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheddar bay chicken pot pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- Take of Biscuit Topping.
- Make ready 8 cup of Bisquick pancake mix.
- Get 10 1/2 tbsp of Cold butter/Margarine.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 2 cup of Milk, I used 2%.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Take 2 cup of Boneless-skinless breasts, cooked & cubed. I cooked mine about 3hrs in a crockpot w 1/4c water on high. season to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Make ready 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1 can of Milk, i used 2%.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- Take 1 can of Peas.
- Take 1/2 packages of Carrot Chips.
- Get 1 of Pepper to taste.
- Get of Optional Butter top (after oven).
- Get 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix until well combined & a dough forms. Set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2qt pot, combine Filling ingredients. Stir until combined. Cover & simmer over medium heat about 5-7 mins. Remove from heat..
- Cut dough ball in half. Roll out one half to fit 9x13in. baking dish, enough to cover bottom. Pour still-warm filling over bottom..
- Roll out the other half of the dough ball to cover the top of the dish, leaving about 1/4in. from the dough to the rim of the baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 mins, or until topping is golden brown.
- (Optional) combine melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, & salt, stir until well blended. Brush over biscuit topping immediately after its out if the oven..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!