Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad. Watch this video tutorial on how to cook a nutritious creamy #tuna #pasta salad out of ingredients that most of us have as pantry staples. This tuna salad is extremely fast and delicious. I prepare it with a creamy italian dressing.
It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here. You may also like my creamy tuna pasta salad if you fancy a. You can have Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- It’s 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Italian Tuna Pasta SaladCozy Country Living. Quick and Easy Corn & Tuna Pasta SaladErren's Kitchen. Tuna Pasta Salad with Mustard Yogurt DressingThyme For Cooking Blog. This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple So they're an excellent item to keep on hand in your freezer to whip up quick and easy dinners, like this Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking…..
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan…..
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well…..
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! Love the idea of mixing the non fat greek yougurt with the mayonnaise, it really does make the dressing more creamy and rich!! The only thing I added was. This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! Elbow macaroni – we use elbows, but you could substitute rotini or penne Italian dressing – If you prefer an Italian dressing based salad, you.