Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta.
You can cook Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- It’s of Start.
- You need of Diced Onions.
- It’s of Green Pepper.
- Prepare of Jalapeno.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of Penne Whole Grain.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Thowed Shrimp.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Spinach.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- You need of pasta whole grain.
Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Boil your water: i had some minced Garlic and salt in my water.
- Start to slow simmer your veggies.
- Add minced garlic and shrimp. low simmer for 4 mins.
- Add 1 1/2 cans of alfredo sauce to shrimp and spinach i like mines at the end to taste a little raw.
- Serve with pasta on plate then spoon alfredo sauce on top. Sprinkle chesse ontop :).