Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ninja foodi chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ninja foodi chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get of Chicken (see intro).
- Get 48 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Make ready of Thyme (dried or fresh).
- Prepare of Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Carrot Chips.
- Take 1 bunch of Celery.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 c of Broth Base & Seasoning (Chicken Flavored).
- Make ready 12 cups of Water.
- Make ready 1 lb of Egg Noodles.
Steps to make Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup:
- With the basket inserted into the nanoceramic liner, add chicken, 48oz chicken broth, and sprinkle chicken generously with thyme. Add a dash of cracked pepper and salt also. Put on pressure cooker lid and set valve to seal position. Set to pressure cooker, hi, 20 minutes. Press start..
- Cut up onions and celery..
- Whisk broth base and some of the water..
- When Foodi timer is done, quick release pressure. Carefully remove basket and set in sink. Let chicken set to cool..
- To the broth left in the nanoceramic liner, add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, water broth base mix, the rest of the water, and sprinkle more thyme and pepper. Add pressure cooker lid. Set timer to hi, 5 minutes..
- Once chicken has cooled to the touch, remove and discard bones and skin. It should just easily fall off the bone from having already pressure cooked it. (Tip: I use gloves. It helps me be able to handle the chicken sooner and not get burned, and also I'm not having to touch chicken.).
- When timer goes off for the Foodi, quick release. Add separated chicken meat. Top with noodles but don't stir them in. Just allow the noodles to lay on top. Add pressure cooker lid, set to hi, 5 minutes..
- When timer goes off, let natural release 5 minutes. Quick release, stir, and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ninja foodi chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!