Spicy pasta. Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe This time of year I start craving hearty and satisfying entrees that warm me up. I love comforting pasta dishes and I love them. Cravings is an apt description for this website because I'm never not craving this spicy miso pasta!!
Spicy Red Macroni Recipe – How to make spicy macroni. It is not that hard to make exotic spicy macroni at home. You just need basic ingredients and a few. You can cook Spicy pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy pasta
- You need 1 cup of boiled pasata.
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Salt as taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of pasta masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
Pasta tossed with a rich tomato sauce with a tingle of spicy heat and plump prawns (shrimp). This Spicy Chilli Prawn Pasta is a total crowd pleaser to make all year round, and the only thing that. This recipe does the trick, delivering on flavor, simplicity and heartiness. This red sauce is spicy, bold, and infused with.
Spicy pasta step by step
- Take a big pan.add water and salt.when the water starts boiling add pasta.cook until the pasta is soft then drain it..
- Take a pan add oil and onion capsicum cook for half.add salt and dry spices and mix it well.Add boiled pasta,tomato sauce and vinegar.saute well..
- Pasta is ready.serve hot..
A simple spicy shrimp pasta that's perfect for the summertime! It's saucy, garlicky, loaded with fresh seafood, and it's. Cream and spice is such an underrated combo, especially in this context. The cream not only adds richness, but also helps the spice not get too all up in your face. And that's all you need for this recipe really.