Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, low carb philly cheesesteak casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have low carb philly cheesesteak casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1/2 of green bell pepper – chopped.
- Take 4 oz of fresh button mushrooms – chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 6-8 slices of provolone cheese.
Steps to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender..
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9×9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended..
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired)..
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food low carb philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!