Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian breakfast. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Breakfast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Vegetarian Breakfast is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian breakfast using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 of small avocados.
- Take 2 of small potatoes (with or without skin).
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of bella mushrooms.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get of Green onion (garnish).
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Make ready of Oregano.
- Take of Cumin.
- Take of Paprika.
- Take of Your favorite coffee.
- Take of No technology.
Steps to make Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Slowly heat up a cast iron pan to medium low. In the meantime, mix eggs in a bowl and set side. Dice veggies to your liking. Small potato cubes (< 1/2") are easiest to brown on a pan and what I prefer..
- Add oil to heated cast iron and cook eggs to your liking. I like medium low for a cast iron for scrambled eggs because it doesn't burn the eggs and it's easier to get fluffy scrambled eggs. I learned from a friend who is a chef at a breakfast restaurant that adding a small amount of milk helps you get fluffier scrambled eggs. Season to taste, I love oregano on my eggs. Set eggs aside..
- Bring up heat to medium high and add oil. Add potatoes and cook all around. When the potatoes are brown ~70% of the way around add butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Season to taste. Stir constantly. I typically cook until the garlic gets on the darker end because it adds a bit of crunchy garlic texture in each bite that I like, but it's always up to you. Place on plate next to eggs..
- Slice the avocados and place next to everything..
- Garnish if desired and serve immediately. Enjoyed best next to an open window with a morning breeze, no technology, and a cup of coffee..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetarian breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!