Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's angry drunken grilled oysters. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's angry drunken grilled oysters using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters:
- Take of ● For The Fresh Shucked Oysters.
- Make ready 8 of EX LG Raw Oysters On The Half Shell [whole hand sized].
- Make ready of ● For The Pico de Gallo.
- Make ready 1 of LG EX Firm Fine Minced Tomato [de-seeded].
- Take 2 of LG Fine Minced Jalapeños [de-seeded].
- Prepare 2 of LG Fine Minced Habeneros [de-seeded].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fine Minced Red Green Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Lime Juiced [+ reserves for finish].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fresh Fine Minced Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Red Onion.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Vidalia Onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Hot Red Salsa.
- Make ready 4 Cloves of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Make ready of ● For The Finish/Garnish.
- Make ready as needed of Thin Sliced Jalapeño & Habeneros.
- Take as needed of Hot Red Salsa Or Hot Sauce.
- Take as needed of Jose Cuervo White Tequila.
- Take as needed of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- Get as needed of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare as needed of Lemon Wedges.
Steps to make Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters:
- Super fine mince all vegetables in the Pico de Gallo section. Add spices as well. Mix..
- Stuff large shells with oysters generously with Pico de Gallo mixture. Top with Jalapeño and Habenero pepper slices. Grill for 5 minutes on high heat covered..
- At the finish, add the shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese and a good dash of Tequila to each stuffed shell. Grill 1 minute longer covered..
- Serve hot with lime and lemon wedges, hot sauces or salsa and fresh cilantro leaves. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's angry drunken grilled oysters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!