Baked chicken with penne rigate. This recipe is easy to make and you can easily add to it various proteins of your choice… such as chicken or ground beef. If you love a pasta loaded with cheese than this one is for you! This is the perfect cheesy pasta dish for a busy weeknight dinner.
You can make this recipe mild, medium or give it quite the kick by varying the amount of. Garlic Bread Ground Turkey Parmesan Cheese Tomato Sauce Ricotta Cheese egg Penne Rigate. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. You can have Baked chicken with penne rigate using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked chicken with penne rigate
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of pasta (I used penne rigate).
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of condensed soup (I used cream of chicken but cream of celery or cream of mushroom would work).
- You need 1/2 cup of finely sliced celery.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need of Cooking oil (I used canola).
I always choose whole wheat penne rigate which is better than rice made one. Tomatoes are full of vitamin and minerals, cheese is good for bone health and chicken mince provides protein. A whole some goodness in one dish. Enjoy it warm and sprinkle extra cheese for better taste when done with.
Baked chicken with penne rigate step by step
- Take 6 chicken thighs.
- Cook in canola oil until just cooked through, turning as needed. Set aside..
- Cook pasta as directed, add seasoning..
- When pasta is half way cooked, add celery..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In baking pan, combine condensed milk and soup, mixing thoroughly..
- Add pasta.
- Place chicken thighs on top, press firmly into pasta mix..
- Bake, covered, for one hour. Serve with green vegetable..
Here's what you need: chicken breast, butter, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, pepper, penne pasta, fresh parsley, shredded parmesan cheese, butter, garlic Remove from heat and set chicken aside. In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic. Cook until the garlic begins to soften. Penne with Red Peppers and Kale. View top rated Baked penne rigate meat recipes with ratings and reviews.