Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart. Puff Pastry Tart – with Cheese and Tomatoes. Golden pastry topped with tomato and ricotta, this delicious savoury Puff Pastry tart is the perfect mid week dinner. Delicious and simple recipes for the working person's packed lunchbox.
This easy tomato tart features a flaky puff pastry base, topped with soft cheese and gorgeous fresh tomatoes, then sprinkled with parsley & parmesan. Cheese and Tomato Tarts with a rich tomato ragu and creamy béchamel sauce encased in shortcrust pastry. Garlic and Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells and getting up on stage at the Big Feastival (eek!) Cheese Stuffed Bread with Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato. You can have Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart
- You need 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- It’s of For Sauce.
- It’s 1 (4 ounce) of box of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 2 of green onions,sliced.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 of hot pickled chili peppers, choppped.
- Prepare of To Finish.
- It’s 1 of large fresh red ripe tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 10 slices of provolone cheese.
How to make the best tomato tart recipe with puff pastry, goat cheese, heirloom tomatoes and herbs! A California twist on a French classic! Seriously, the easiest tomato tart recipe you will ever make! I beg to argue it s also the best, but hey I might be a little partial so don't take my word for it, make it.
Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a nowl.
- Add angel hair pasta and gent;y blend.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Add tomato slices to cover pasta. Season tomato’s with salt. Pepper and Italian seasing.
- Add Romano cheese.
- Then cover with provalone slices.
- Add green onions and bacon.
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove sides from springform pan.
- Slice and serve.
See more ideas about Tomato tart, Cooking recipes Incorporate fresh tomatoes into your everyday meals this summer with seasonal recipes. From salads to pastas and salsas, you'll savor these. Homemade vegetable pie on a table close-up. horizontal top view. Homemade Spinach and Bacon Egg Quiche. Sand tarts with goat cheese and cherry tomatoes, vegetarian food.