Low-Carb Single Serve Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, low-carb single serve bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-Carb Single Serve Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Low-Carb Single Serve Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-carb single serve bread using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Single Serve Bread:
- Get 3 Tbs. of Almond Flour.
- Get 1 Tbs. of Flax Seed.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 Tbs. of Ghee, melted.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Single Serve Bread:
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour into your desired microwave safe dish.** Let sit for 2 minutes. Then place in microwave and cook for 2 minutes. You can either let cool for a minute and use as is or toast to get a bit of crispiness. **I use a square 5×5 Corningware dish..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low-carb single serve bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!