Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake.
You can have Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake
- It’s of Base.
- You need of all-bran original.
- You need of applesauce.
- You need of Cheese.
- Prepare of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s of low-fat yoghurt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of egg.
Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Crush the chosen cereal/cracker/digestives to amount to about 1/2 cup in crushed form.
- Mix applesauce into the crushed bits..
- Add all the other ingredients together and mix well. Note: You can use flavoured yoghurt!.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Spread the base of the cake (crushed bits) onto the bottom of the tray evenly..
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the base..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes..
- Leave to cool for at least 45 minutes or until room temperature before refridgerating. Only serve after properly refridgerated!.