Stuffed Pasta Shells.
You can cook Stuffed Pasta Shells using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pasta Shells
- It’s 1 pk of Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 pk of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Butter (for sautéing).
- You need 1 packet of California Garlic & Pepper all purpose seasoning (99c at Krogers).
- You need 1 jar of Pasta Sauce (43 oz).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of onion (optional-i didn't add since I have picky eaters).
Stuffed Pasta Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook pasta shells according to directions, set aside when finished..
- In a separate pan toss in butter, garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper (& onion). Sauté until tender..
- Add ground beef and half of seasoning packet. Cook until brown. Drain grease..
- In your baking dish (9 x 13) layer bottom with small amount of pasta sauce just enough to cover bottom. Then line pasta shells on top..
- In a large bowl mix together meat mixture, half of the shredded cheese, & half of the pasta sauce (you're going to pour the rest on top of everything)..
- Here's the fun part!! Stuff those shells!.
- On top pour the rest of seasoning, pasta sauce, and cheese(I still had some meat mixture left over I just threw on top as well). Toss in oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Eat up!.