Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce. Thai red curry paste: This is essential for that classic Thai red curry flavor! Coconut milk: Coconut milk adds creaminess and richness to this sauce. Sriracha: I added just a teaspoon for a bit of heat but feel free to add more to taste.
Serve these Red Curry Chicken Meatballs with rice or rice noodles We've previously made cocktail meatballs with our favorite Chinese , Korean and Japanese flavorings. This time around, we're using the taste of Thai red curry paste, boosted with fish sauce, peanut butter, lime, and plenty of fresh green herbs. Gently fold the spice mixture into the chicken until evenly distributed.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken meatballs with red curry sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai red curry paste: This is essential for that classic Thai red curry flavor! Coconut milk: Coconut milk adds creaminess and richness to this sauce. Sriracha: I added just a teaspoon for a bit of heat but feel free to add more to taste.
Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken meatballs with red curry sauce using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce:
- Take of Meatballs.
- Get 250 g of chicken mince.
- Get 1/2 of chilli (or some chilli flakes).
- Take 1 of handfull of fresh parsley (or ½ tsp dried).
- Take 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 30 g of panko bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get of Sauce.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Make ready 1 of lime.
- Prepare 2 of handfulls of spinach.
- Get of Optional.
- Take 1 of spring onion.
- Take 1/2 of courgette (or other vegetables).
Meanwhile, make the Red Pepper Curry Sauce. In a food-processor, blend together the peppers and the curry paste. Red Curry Chicken Meatball Bowl is a bold and flavorful dish. The spicy red curry sauce adds a luxurious finish to the baked chicken meatballs.
Instructions to make Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and leave for 10 minutes. Using 2 table spoons, shape into 10 meatballs and put them in an oven proof dish. Cook in the oven at 225 degrees for 20 minutes (make sure they're cooked through)..
- Chop the onion and fry it in a bit of oil for 5 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and the curry paste and cook for another 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and any other vegetables you might like and let simmer until vegetables are done..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the sauce and add the spinach. Serve the meatballs and sauce with rice and a lime wedge. Enjoy!.
Serve as a bowl with rice and veggies, or on its own as a snack Add the lime juice, fish sauce, and coconut aminos, stir, and bring to a boil. S erve over cauliflower or regular rice and Enjoy! Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs – baked Thai flavoured chicken or turkey meatballs swimming in a rich, coconut curry sauce with sliced red bell peppers, wilted spinach and topped with fresh cilantro. Enjoy served over a bed of rice. What we found was a bit of ground chicken and did the math: ground chicken + curry craving= chicken meatballs in curry.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken meatballs with red curry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!