Chicken Tikka Tray Bake. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. You guys asked for this recipe and here it is.
Chicken drumstick recipe cooked Indian style in the oven easy for family dinners. Marinade the chicken drumsticks ahead of time and keep them in the Place the drumsticks onto a lightly greased, shallow baking tray with the sweet potato and onions. Chicken tikka recipe – Tandoori chicken tikka is one of the most popular chicken starter or appetizer from Indian Cuisine.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken tikka tray bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. You guys asked for this recipe and here it is.
Chicken Tikka Tray Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Tikka Tray Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tikka tray bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Tray Bake:
- Get 8 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 3 of peppers.
- Make ready 4 of red onions.
- Get 3 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 pack of baby corn.
- Take 1 bag of spinach.
- Take 200 g of tikka paste.
- Take 1 sachet of microwaveable rice.
- Get of Optional.
- Take of Mango chutney to serve.
Chicken tikka is cubed chicken that is marinated in spiced yogurt mixture & then grilled to perfection. Prepare a baking tray with a foil lined over it. Then place a rack over it. Reserve the chicken tikka marinade for later use.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Tray Bake:
- Chop the peppers and onion into large pieces. Chop the sweet potato into wedges..
- Place all the vegetables into a large baking tray or roasting tin. Place the chicken thighs on top..
- Spoon on the tikka paste, smear over the chicken and veg. Season with pepper..
- Place in the oven and cook for 45mins-1hr approx 210c. Turn the veg and chicken 2 or three times whilst cooking to stir the sauce in. Cook until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened..
- Microwave the rice per the instructions. Add the rice to the tray bake and top with spinach. Return to the oven for 5-10mins until the spinach has wilted..
- Serve with a dollop of mango chutney!.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat, then sauté the onions with the herbs and spices until just browned. A chicken tray bake recipe full of sunshine flavours. If you'd prefer not to use sherry, substitute with chicken stock instead. This bright chicken tray bake recipe uses red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, olives, paprika, chorizo and sherry. If you don't like sherry, or just want to keep the cost down, use.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken tikka tray bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!