Shrimp Guacamole Bites.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp guacamole bites. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Guacamole Bites is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp Guacamole Bites is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp guacamole bites using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Guacamole Bites:
- Take 20 of medium peeled shrimp.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Tony Chacheres.
- Make ready 1/4 stick of butter.
- Take 20 of crackers of your choice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of guacamole.
Steps to make Shrimp Guacamole Bites:
- Season shrimp with Tony Chacheres. Melt butter in cast iron skillet. Sauté shrimp for 15 minutes on a medium heat. After shrimp is cooked take 20 crackers and place on a platter. Using a small spoon scoop a spoon full of guacamole on each cracker. Place a shrimp on each cracker and enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp guacamole bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!