Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese.
You can cook Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese
- Prepare of – elbow noodles.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of – heavy cream.
- It’s of – evaporated milk.
- It’s of – sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of – fresh shredded gruyere cheese.
- It’s of – fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of – cubed velveeta cheese.
- You need of – fresh shredded sharp and colby jack cheese mix (topping).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of paprika.
Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese step by step
- Boil macaroni noodles el dente..
- Drain noodles and set aside..
- In a large pot pour in heavy cream and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir repeatedly so it does not burn..
- Add evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk to pot. Simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes..
- Add gruyere cheese untill melted, stiring constantly..
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir until well incorporated and melted..
- Add velveeta cheese cube and stir until melted and turn down heat to medium low..
- Season cheese with seasoning salt, pepper and paprika for color. (Add more or less based on personal preference).
- Butter a 10×12 4" deep baking dish.
- Pour cooked noodles in to buttered baking dish..
- Pour 1/2 of the cheese sauce over macaroni and stir completely and then add the remaining cheese sauce and stir..
- Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar and colby jack cheese over top of the macaroni and sprinkle with paprika for color..
- Broil uncovered until top cheese is melted and golden brown..