Healthy Egg Benedict. Healthy eggs Benedict is a creative breakfast recipe made up of four delicious layers. Sweet potato toast is topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs and a drizzle of creamy hollandaise sauce. The classic recipe has been given a healthy makeover.
This healthy eggs benedict is a twist on an old standard. This "healthy hollandaise" sauce is made mostly of Greek yogurt, with a little lemon, touch of butter, and some green tea for an unexpected color. One of my favorite breakfast is EGGS BENEDICT.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy egg benedict. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Egg Benedict is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Egg Benedict is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Healthy eggs Benedict is a creative breakfast recipe made up of four delicious layers. Sweet potato toast is topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs and a drizzle of creamy hollandaise sauce. The classic recipe has been given a healthy makeover.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy egg benedict using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Egg Benedict:
- Make ready 1 of Avocado.
- Take 1 dash of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 1 dash of Boiling Hot Water.
- Take 1 dash of Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 1 slice of Tomato.
- Make ready 2 slice of Turkey.
- Get 1 of Whole Egg.
- Take 1 pinch of Mozzarella Cheese.
But as you know is not so healthy with all that butter. so I created healthy version of egss benedict! I LOVE eggs benedict so played around with six different light versions to come up with the best! Eggs Benedict is a classic breakfast dish that usually includes an English muffin, poached eggs, Canadian bacon or ham and hollandaise sauce that's made with egg yolks, butter and lemon juice. The best part of eggs Benedict is the rich hollandaise sauce.
Steps to make Healthy Egg Benedict:
- Boil Water.
- Add the following to the blender: 1 avocado, some warm water and apple cider vinegar, virgin olive oil and salt & pepper. Purée until smooth and soft..
- Cut one slice of a tomato and add to a plate, and add the 2 slices of turkey on top (this will be the bed for the egg).
- To the boiling water, stir with a wooden spoon to create a whirl inside the pan. Then, crack and add the egg inside. (Look how the egg white starts wrapping around the yolk – this is due to the whirl you created). Take egg out once it is ready..
- Add egg on top of the tomato and turkey bed.
- Add purée sauce created on top of the egg.
- Add some mozzarella cheese.
So ditch the English muffin, use a Keto Eggs Benedict. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel. The word "healthy" is usually not found anywhere near the phrase Eggs Benedict. But this version of the poached egg dish with the luxe Hollandaise sauce swaps out the butter for yogurt. Be the first to rate & review!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy egg benedict recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!