Peanut butter brownie. Fudgy brownies filled with peanut butter cups and topped with a peanut butter swirl. Reviews for: Photos of Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies. Wow your tastebuds with the BEST Peanut Butter Brownies EVER.
Fudgy brownies and peanut butter – two of my favorite things combine to make this super delicious treat. Peanut butter gives these brownies a flavor and protein boost — one reason we love to pack them in lunches. But they never lose the rich chocolatey flavor that makes brownies the best bar around. You can cook Peanut butter brownie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter brownie
- Prepare of For the brownie batter.
- You need 85 g of semi sweet chocolate chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter extra for pan.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of milk.
- Prepare of For the PB batter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
These amazing Peanut Butter Brownies start with a chewy chocolate brownie recipe topped with creamy peanut butter frosting, chocolate glaze and mini Reese's peanut butter cups. The peanut butter swirl is made of peanut butter, melted butter, and powdered sugar. Chewy edges, fudgy centers, and a rich. These peanut butter brownies are a rich chocolate base topped with peanut butter frosting and a layer of fudge.
Peanut butter brownie instructions
- Heat up the oven to 325f.
- FOR THE BROWNIE BATTER in a microwave put the chocolate and heat 30 sec at a time till melted.
- In a bowl put the chocolate and whisk in sugar, eggs one at a time vanilla and salt now with a spoon stir in flour.
- For the peanut Butter batter mix in peanut Butter,sugar,vanilla,salt and whisk.
- Now grease up a 6 inch baking pan put the peanut Butter batter and smooth a bit now add the peanut Butter butter and lightly swirl with a butter knife you can add some chocolate chips if you want.
- Put in oven for about 30 min.
A dessert that looks fancy but is actually super easy to make! Chocolate and peanut butter are made for each other. This recipe tugs at the nostalgia of those boxed brownie mixes from childhood—but ours is made entirely from scratch. Dollop peanut butter batter all over in big spoonfuls. You can skip this if you don't care WHY these brownies are the way they are and you just want them in your mouth like, now.