Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls (Fresh Spring Rolls).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vietnamese rice paper rolls (fresh spring rolls). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls (Fresh Spring Rolls) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls (Fresh Spring Rolls) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vietnamese rice paper rolls (fresh spring rolls) using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls (Fresh Spring Rolls):
- Prepare of Rice paper (the large one) you can find it at any Asian store, but I seen it at Smith’s super store too.
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- Make ready of Tofu (silk tofu) cut in long wedge.
- Get of Cucumber cut into long tiny wedge.
- Make ready of Lettuces (tiny slices).
- Get of Chopped cilantro.
- Take of For dipping sauce:.
- Prepare 1 of dates (you can substitute with sugar).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce (fish sauce).
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice (less or more).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar (optional).
- Make ready of Chili flake (optional).
- Prepare Pinch of mushrooms powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more).
- Take of Chopped tiny cilantro.
- Get of Equipments to soften the rice paper:.
- Prepare of bowl Super large.
- Make ready of Warm water.
Steps to make Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls (Fresh Spring Rolls):
- Cook the shrimps (I just boiled it) you can either grilled or sautéed.
- Heat up the non-stick skillet then unfried the tofu. You can fried it with oil if you wish..
- After all the ingredients ready add the warm water into a bowl..
- Dip each rice paper wrapper in warm water for a few seconds and lay on rolling surface such as a plate or cutting board. Do not over soak because it will become soft and tear easily..
- I like to lay the tofu or shrimp first, then cucumbar, lettuce, and cilantro, or either way as you like..
- Then rolling the spring roll the same as you rolling the lumpia. Repeat with the same way for the rest of the ingredients. Set aside..
- Now working on the dipping sauce: First in a small bowl add dates and 2 tbsp of water. Microwave for 20 seconds. Smash it until it soft, you can add more 1-2 tbsp of water mixed well. And using another bowl and strain it..
- Add all the rest of dipping sauce ingredients into the dates mixture mixed well, and taste it..
- Lastly arrange the fresh spring rolls on a plate along with dipping sauce..
- Enjoy your healthy meal of the day!.
- ❤️Happy Cooking❤️.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vietnamese rice paper rolls (fresh spring rolls) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!