Baked Mac & Cheese with BACON.
You can have Baked Mac & Cheese with BACON using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Mac & Cheese with BACON
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of a/p flour.
- You need of milk (plus 1/2 cup if needed).
- It’s of kosher salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of pasta, cooked al dents and drained.
- Prepare of bacon, cooked, drained.
Baked Mac & Cheese with BACON step by step
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- In large sauce pan, melt butter and add flour, salt & pepper. Stir to make roux, cook for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Slowly add in milk, whisk together, cooking over medium heat until starts to thicken. Remove from heat and stir in 3 cups of shredded cheese..
- Add in the pasta and stir together. If too thick stir in extra milk..
- Coarse chop bacon and stir into pasta and cheese mixture..
- Prepare a 13×9 pan with Pam. Pour half of Mac & Cheese in and spread evenly. Then sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese over top. Pour remainder Mac & Cheese and spread over top. Sprinkle last 1/2 cup shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.