Sugar Cookie Icing.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sugar cookie icing. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sugar Cookie Icing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sugar Cookie Icing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sugar cookie icing using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Cookie Icing:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Crisco (baking sticks).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vanilla, (clear vanilla works better with colors).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 1 of Food coloring.
Instructions to make Sugar Cookie Icing:
- Combine confectioners' sugar, Crisco, vanilla and milk, beating until creamy. Thin with a few more drops of milk (if necessary) to reach desired spreading consistency. Stir in optional food coloring. Spread frosting over cooled cookies and decorate with colored sugar, sprinkles, etc., if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sugar cookie icing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!