Chicken Breast Piccata with Refreshing Ponzu.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken breast piccata with refreshing ponzu. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Breast Piccata with Refreshing Ponzu is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Breast Piccata with Refreshing Ponzu is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken breast piccata with refreshing ponzu using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Piccata with Refreshing Ponzu:
- Take 400 grams of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of Japanese leek.
- Get 1 of Ponzu (whatever you prefer).
Instructions to make Chicken Breast Piccata with Refreshing Ponzu:
- Cut the chicken diagonally into 6-7 mm pieces (you can cut it into any sizes you want). Rub with salt, pepper and sake and let rest for 5 minutes. Break the egg into a separate bowl and beat. Julienne the white part of the leek and soak in water..
- Pour vegetable oil (not listed) in a frying pan and heat. Dredge the chicken from Step 1 with a thin coating of flour. Dip into the beaten egg and cook in the frying pan. When one side has browned, flip it over, cover with a lid and steam-fry on medium-low..
- Once it has fried, arrange on a plate and top with the leek. Drizzle ponzu sauce. They are so plump and juicy when freshly cooked! The chicken goes well with rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken breast piccata with refreshing ponzu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!