Kung Pao Chicken.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kung pao chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kung Pao Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Kung Pao Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kung pao chicken using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kung Pao Chicken:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 12 of dried red chilies, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes- 1 hour, seeded and cut into halves.
- Take 50 gr of roasted peanuts 🥜.
- Make ready 2 of green onions, cut 1/2 cm.
- Prepare 500 gr of boneless chicken thighs/breast, diced, pat dry with paper towels.
- Take of For the chicken marinade:.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take of For the Kung Pao sauce:.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chinese Shaoxing rice wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Kung Pao Chicken:
- In a medium bowl, add chicken and marinade sauce. Mix well. Set aside for at least 30 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix well the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic, ginger, and dried red chilies until fragrant and smell spicy..
- Add chicken. Keep stirring until the chicken change color..
- Add roasted peanuts and red bell peppers. Mix well..
- Add the sauce mixture. Cook until the chicken is evenly coated with the sauce. Add green onions. Stir again for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kung pao chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!