Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, toffee/almond chunk cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have toffee/almond chunk cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies:
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 8 oz of Hersheys extra creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds nuggets, cut jn half. See direction step #6 for a photo of the candy.
- Make ready of GARNISH.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of decorative sugar and or sprinkles, I used red and green for Christmas.
Steps to make Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in flour mixture just into blended, don't over mix..
- Mix in chocolate toffee/almond nugget halfs.
- Place decorative sugar on a.plate.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch balls,place each ball in sugar.
- Roll in sugar to lightly coat all over.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet , lightly press dough.ball.to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes just until set and puffed any very light.golden, don't over bake for chewy cookies. Let cool in pan 5 minutes before transfering to wire rack to cool completely.
- These cookies freeze great so can be made ahead and be ready when you red them!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food toffee/almond chunk cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!