Chicken Piccata With Thick Chinese Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken piccata with thick chinese sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Piccata With Thick Chinese Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Piccata With Thick Chinese Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken piccata with thick chinese sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Piccata With Thick Chinese Sauce:
- Take 1 of fillet Chicken (thigh or breast).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Grated ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆ Grated garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1 of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions (minced).
- Prepare of For the ankake sauce:.
- Get 100 ml of ◎ Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ◎ Ponzu.
- Take 2 tbsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Chinese soup stock.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of katakuriko with 2 tablespoons water Katakuriko slurry.
Steps to make Chicken Piccata With Thick Chinese Sauce:
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces, then marinate in a mixture of the ☆ ingredients for 10 minutes..
- To make the thick Chinese brown sauce: Combine the ◎ ingredients in a sauce pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat, then mix in the katakuriko slurry until the sauce has thickened..
- Drain the chicken, lightly coat in flour, dredge in a bowl of beaten egg, then fry in a pan with heated sesame oil..
- Flip over the chicken, cover with a lid, then slowly cook through to the middle..
- Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle on the thick Chinese brown sauce, garnish with minced green onions, then serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken piccata with thick chinese sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!