Basic Cookie Dough.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, basic cookie dough. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Basic Cookie Dough is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Basic Cookie Dough is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook basic cookie dough using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Cookie Dough:
- Take 1 cup of butter flavor crisco.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk Chocolate chocolate chips.
Steps to make Basic Cookie Dough:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine crisco, sugars & vanilla. Mix on medium until well blended. Add eggs and mix on medium until well blended. Add flour & baking soda and mix on medium until blended. Stir in chips. **to make chocolate cookies replace 1/3 cup of the flour with 1/3 cup of cocoa and add 1 cup peanut butter chips instead of chocolate chips. Scoop balls with cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for 10 min or until golden brown. Makes around 3 dozen cookies..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food basic cookie dough recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!